Thursday, May 23, 2013

Happy anniversary to the best travel buddy in the world

Twenty three years ago I met the cutest, kindest guy I know.  I'm happy to say that over the past 21 years he's turned out to be the best travel buddy and husband I could ever have dreamed of.  You never really know someone until you travel with them, and although he keeps surprising me in lots of really cool ways day-to-day, he can always be counted on in a travel crisis.  When I'm itching to pack my bags for another travel adventure, he's the gift that keeps on giving, because he never says no, he just says "where", "when" and "how much"!  LOL.  So today, I say happy 21st wedding anniversary to my best friend, my best travel buddy and my best everything!  There would be no Mrs. Itchy Feet without a Mr. Itchy Feet and I'm grateful for mine!






No comments:

Post a Comment